32 weeks baby bump, 32 weeks belly picture, 32 weeks pregnancy, 32 weeks pregnant, baby center.com 32 weeks. pregnancy blog, sweetlyvegan, sweetlyvegan 32 weeks, the bump.com 32 weeks, third trimester, weight gain 32 weeks, weight gained at 32 weeks pregnant
Another week closer to baby! YAY!!!
How Big is Baby?
According to babycenter.com:
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You’re gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she’ll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.
According to thebump.com:
At 32 weeks, baby’s birth still seems kind of far away, but you and baby are physically ready in a lot of ways, just in case there’s an early arrival. Baby may have turned so she’s in the head-down position by now, poised for her trip down the birth canal. And you may have noticed your nipples looking darker. That’s so a preemie can see them for breastfeeding — isn’t your body so amazing? Intensity might be building in the symptoms department, as heartburn and contractions intensify around week 32. But we’re guessing you’re so excited about baby’s impending arrival, they’re not slowing you down much. Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.
How I’m Feeling Physically?
I am feeling pretty great physically, just moving around a little slower. My belly has definitely grown. A LOT! I have had some pain (from the muscles in my stomach stretching again) near my belly button, on the left and the right sides.
The baby’s movements are still getting stronger and when she moves it seems like she stays somewhere for a minute or two and makes my belly excessively stick out in that particular spot. I am assuming what I am feeling is either feet or knees because its usually up above or near my belly button.
My maternity jeans are starting to get uncomfortable when I am sitting down right above my crotch – and I think it’s because her head is down there?! Leggings are much more comfortable! I also notice when I take off my leggings that I have the inner lining of the legging imprinted on my calves. Guess I am retaining some water in my legs. SEXY! Lol.
Heartburn comes and goes so I am still taking Tums. I’m getting used to it now, so its whatever.
Not sleeping very well still – many nights last week I would make my way over to the couch around 3:30 or 4am and put the gate up so the dogs don’t follow me. This way I am able to sleep a little better. When I was in Wisconsin, and didn’t have the dogs sleeping in my bed, I slept through the whole night and didn’t even wake up until 8:30am to pee! I was shocked! I woke up feeling refreshed and my bones didn’t ache at all. I forgot what that felt like! Good sleep really makes a HUGE difference. So important!
Here are our little divas getting their beauty rest… must be nice! 😉
How I’m Feeling Emotionally?
Emotionally I am feeling great! I am very very happy!!!! I had a wonderful time in Wisconsin at the baby shower! (I will do a post on the party once I receive pictures in the mail from Chase’s sister) It was so good to finally meet Chase’s amazing family. They are so warm and welcoming and I am very lucky to have them as part of my (and Hayden’s) life 🙂
I do want to share a picture I took of the diaper cake that Chase’s sister, Sommer, made for us.
Isn’t it adorable?! I had never heard of a diaper cake before but now I can’t wait til I have the chance to make one for someone else!!! She wrapped up diapers and packs of wipes in little pink ribbons and then added things like baby medicine, Burt’s Bee’s bath products, baby spoons, bottles, pacifiers, nail files, bibs & washcloths etc. to make a cake! How creative!
- pregnancy length so far: 32 weeks, 5 days
- weight gain: +18 lbs.
- craving: fruit smoothies, PB2 Froyo Banana Soft Serve, PB2 Kale Smoothies, and of course Special K with cut up fresh strawberries/raspberries with Original Almond Breeze (40 cal.)
- 52 days left until baby! (7 weeks 2 days)
- last week I did 3 gym workouts ~ elliptical 45+ minutes, 2 days Netflix Target Toning (didn’t workout Fri, Sat or Sun since I was out of town)
- leaving for SD this afternoon to go stay at the Hard Rock! My lil sis flies in on Friday! I cant wait to see her! This weekend is going to be super fun. We are boarding the dogs so we don’t have to worry about them and can have more of a vacation experience.
- just a few things left to buy for baby ~ more books (I am loving the ones with the finger puppets! they are so cute!), k’tan or moby wrap, ergo, ear thermometer, diaper genie, diaper bag, bath toys, and a hamper. We have covered a lot of ground thanks to the baby showers (thanks so much everyone!!!) and there is very little left to buy at this point. That feels really good!!!!
I was thinking about doing something like this in her room… writing her name above her crib…
Chase’s mom and I decided that Hayden’s ultrasound picture looks a lot like Chase’s baby picture ~ someone is going to look like Daddy!
Chase as a newborn
and Hayden ~ check out the kissy face they are both making!
and they have the same nose, the Herro nose 🙂
I hope she gets her Daddy’s gorgeous skin tone!
Can’t wait to meet our beautiful little baby ❤
Baby Bump Pics
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Pregnant (hills2city.wordpress.com)
- Week 32, but Measuring at 34! (ourbabysjourney.wordpress.com)
- I am Fighting with my Uterus (buriedwithchildren.com)
- What’s Your Baby Up to This Month? (enfamil.com)
- Meet ‘Britain’s heaviest baby girl’ Naimh O’Halloran who weighed 14lbs 4oz at birth (dailymail.co.uk)