Breakfast, healthy smoothie bowl, healthy smoothies, smoothie bowl, smoothie with chia seeds, strawberry banana smoothie bowl, strawberry peach banana smoothie, strawberry smoothie bowl, vegan fruit smoothie, vegan strawberry smoothie
Just a simple strawberry, peach, banana smoothie served in a bowl. This smoothie has just the right amount of sweetness and its very refreshing. You could even toss in some pineapple or mango. If replacing a meal, add your favorite protein powder. No sweetener is needed here, because a sweet juice was used for part of the base.
- 1/2 c. Simply Apple Pure Pressed Apple Juice
- 1/2 c. non dairy milk (I used vanilla almond 40 cal., or for a thicker smoothie use vanilla yogurt)
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 c. frozen strawberries
- 1/2 c. frozen peaches
- 1 frozen banana
- 4 ice cubes (if using non-frozen fruit)
Pour everything into your blender or vitamix in the order listed above. Blend. Pour into a bowl. Serve immediately. You can eat this as is, or add toppings i.e ~ granola, chopped fruit, berries, etc.
Do you prefer to use juice or milk as a base for your smoothies?
What kind of protein powder do you use?
- Orange Strawberry Banana Smoothie (losingthelast20elbees.wordpress.com)
- Strawberry/Orange Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)
- Strawberry Chocolate Milkshake Smoothie (lifesprinkles.com)
- PB2 Kale Smoothie (sweetlyvegan.com)
- Kiwi-Strawberry-Banana Smoothie (bestfruitsmoothies.com)