22 weeks 3 days, 22 weeks baby bump, 22 weeks baby bump pics, 22 weeks pregnant, 22 weeks pregnant changes, 22 weeks weight gain, gym 22 weeks pregnant, how much weight gained at 22 weeks pregnant, pregnancy weight gain 22 weeks
I think people can finally tell I am pregnant and not just chunky around the middle. However that is just my intuition assuming people can tell, there hasn’t been a stranger who has actually said anything to me about it. So who knows!
How big is baby?
According to babycenter.com:
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he’s even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you’d be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he’ll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.
How I’m Feeling Physically?
Physically I am feeling once again, enormous. I saw a photo that was taken on Christmas and my face looks twice the size it normally is. 😦 I feel like I am getting pregnant head!!! Chase thinks I am crazy and says I am only gaining in my mid-section and everything else is staying slim but I think he knows just what to say to ease my insecurities, like any good bf should, and he said that just to make me feel better. Either way, I ate probably 5 chocolate chip cookies yesterday, and helped myself to several handfuls of chocolate chips, left over sweet potato slices, and lots of other sugary and carby snacks. Oops. So when I weighed myself this morning I knew exactly why I saw a higher number. Ahh, the great feeling of regret! Its ok though because it was Christmas, and I am not going to beat myself up over it. I will be in the gym everyday this week, and eating healthy. No more holiday sweets for me!
- Today I worked my arms in the gym.
- I jogged on the treadmill. I did 45+ minutes total, jogging at 4.5mph with an incline of 0-1.0, and then walking at 4-4.3mph with an incline of 2.0-3.5. (Switching these every other 5 minutes) It turned out to be 3.32miles, and 273 calories. I fellt soo good after this!!! 🙂
- All of my regular sports bras are no longer capable of supporting me during workouts. I need to start doubling them up because my boobs are so heavy and jogging with them is giving me major upper-back pain.
- Baby H (thinking about telling you all her name soon!) is still kicking up a storm many times throughout the day. Ice cold water always gets her going. And I feel her every night as soon as I crawl into bed for about 30 minutes.
How I’m Feeling Emotionally?
- I am very eager for the next few months to pass by quickly, and not be pregnant anymore. I am missing my pre-pregnant body, clothes, shoes, etc.
- I am also really missing eating sushi and drinking a cocktail here and there.
- I am missing sleeping on my belly.
- I am missing my boobs not hurting.
- I miss cuddling my dogs in close to my chest/belly ~ now it hurts to have them tucked in close.
- I miss the energy I used to have!
- I miss heated yoga! Especially the stretching!!!
- I miss sweating and busting my butt in the gym!
- I am excited to really feel like myself again and just start the next chapter of our life with our baby girl!
- Weight gained ~ 12-13 pounds
- craving protein! I was dying for Chipoltle a few days ago, Chase and I went. I got the burrito bowl and had brown rice, veggies, lots of black beans, guacamole, pico de gallo, and spicy salsa. It totally hit the spot!
- Also drinking one cup of coffee again here and there, with 2 stevia packets and some Non Dairy Hazelnut Creamer from Trader Joe’s.
- workouts last week 4 at the gym on the treadmill (45 mintues) and weight lifting. 2 netflix 10 Minute Solution: Target Toning. No yoga.
- Days until baby is here: 124! Less than 6 weeks and I will be in my 3rd trimester.
Baby Bump Pics @ 22 weeks 3 days
and here is a picture of the cookies I made last night, and couldn’t stop from shoveling into my mouth.
Recipe will be up tomorrow! Its worth the wait!
Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and got to spend time with the ones you love!
- Babies Begin Learning in Mommy’s Womb (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- The only chocolate chip cookie you should ever eat (mnn.com)
- 20 weeks pregnant, and Coconut Oil Sweet Potatoes (sweetlyvegan.com)
- More Hanukkah Fun in the Kitchen with Cookies (kosherblogger.wordpress.com)
- 15 weeks (sweetlyvegan.com)